Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

NCCU Wrapping


It was one of the mementos of NCCU. I referred to a work from a French illustrator, Delphine Durand. I drew the features of NCCU in comic script, and colored it with simple color block. Finally, I combined it with the original pencil sketch, and make it in a hand-drawn style. I filled colors in two different ways, bright style and old style. I thought the old style was better.




Title NCCU Wrapping | Client Secretariat in NCCU | Description Poster, Aug., 2011 | Method Pencil, Felt Tip Pen, Photoshop, Illustrator | Size 20cm(W)*14cm(H) | Purpose This wrapping paper was one of the mementos of NCCU.