Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Play Europe

Since this workshop was free and easy, I drew the whole poster as a big lively Spanish theater. There were beers and the Nutcracker in Germany, a corrida in Spain, and bread and Eiffel tower in France. I also created the title in a fancy but funny way. I sketched the poster on paper and scanned it in Photoshop. Finally I colored it in Illustrator with color blocks. Since I didn’t have a chance to visit Europe, there was a great culture shock when I did the research for this project.

 


Title Play Europe | Client FLCU | Description Poster, Nov., 2010 | Method Pencil, Felt Tip Pen, Photoshop, Illustrator | Size 60cm(W)*84cm(H) | Purpose To promote a workshop about food, culture, economy, and society in Germany, France and Spain. The target audiences were junior high school teachers and senior high school teachers.