Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Parent-teacher Meeting

This project was planned to invite parents to attend Parent-Teacher Meeting. I referred to a work drawn by a French illustrator called BĂ©atrice Alemagna (the work).  I tried to exaggerate the scale between characters and background. I also referred the color style to the Britain illustrator, David Ryan Robinson. I drew it in five warm colors, and made it look like an inviting card of marriage in a Chinese style.  



















Title Parent-Teacher Meeting | Client College of Foreign Languages and Literature, NCCU | Description Poster and Inviting Card, Oct., 2011 | Method Pencil, Felt Tip Pen, Photoshop, Illustrator | Size 60cm(W)*84cm(H) | Purpose This project was planned to invite parents to attend Parent-Teacher Meeting.