Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Shanghai - A Self-Searching Journey

Shanghai is a city linking up old history with modern architecture. There are various features in this city. Shanghai is also a city filled with people. Sometimes, I feel that people who live in Shanghai are not that friendly. I sketch people who wear hats and bend their heads as they walk fast along the street. They don’t keep an eye on the traveler. The traveler is in a maze, and she doesn’t know where to go.



Title Shanhai – a Self-Searching Journey | Description Illustration, Jan, 2012 | Method Pencil on paper, Corel Painter | Size 27cm(W)*18cm(H) | Purpose The work is a personal project with my friends, one indie singer and one illustrator. We want to visit cities around the world, and create our own music or illustrations with a serial story. This work is the first scene, and the subject is called “A Self-Searching Journey”.