Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Little Wild Campus

Since I usually create characters by imagination, I made a practice of sketching people trying to observe human expressions and human relationships. Those characters were my colleagues, teachers, and friends. I carefully observed their behaviors, personalities, and what they were interested in, and then I tried to sketch them on my own way. Through this practice, I discovered more modeling skills and would not be afraid of drawing details.







Title Little Wild Campus | Description Illustration, Dec, 2011 | Method Pencil on paper (Sketch book)