Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Monday 23 January 2012

Volunteer for Indian Children

My friends and I went for a volunteer vacation in Calcutta, a city in India, after we graduated from university in 2008. When we arrived in Calcutta, we had some project to do. From Wednesday to Friday, we needed to go to train station in the early morning. We did wincare for the vagrants and distributed food among children and women. On the weekend, we went to a remote village and taught poor children English and mathematics. Monday and Tuesday were our holidays; we walked along the street and look around the. Although life in India was tough for us, people living in India always smiled. It let me feel we should live more positively.








Title Volunteer for Indian Children | Description Photography, Aug., 2008 | Method Canon 450D | Purpose My friends and I went for a volunteer vacation in Calcutta, a city in India, after we graduated from university in 2008.