Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sketch Book

In 2011, I discovered a French illustrator, Rébecca Dautremer. I was impressed by her delicate painting style, and the way she used colors, and the characters she created. Besides, her layout was full of imagination and was stereoscopic. Her illustrations broadened my horizon. I wanted to practice this style, and therefore sketched some imagination in my own sketch book.














Title Sketch Book | Description Illustration, 2011 | Method Pencil on paper (Sketch Book)