Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Hoping Mooooo

For Chinese, 2009 was a Year of the Ox. There was an economic depression in 2008, and it was a hard time for people to live. I created the pink cow with full milk showing that 2009 would be an abundant year. Pink was a color of hope and happiness, on the other hand, pink made the animal look like a pig. I liked the two-faced and funny trick. The cow flied over a village and brought people warmth.






























Title Hoping Mooooo | Description Illustration, Jan, 2009 | Method Acrylic on canvas | Size 45.5cm(W)*53cm(H) | Purpose To create a New Year’s card of 2009.