Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

i-World

This work was for an activity which tells about different cultures around the world and the development of international situations for NCCU students. At first, I sketched the poster and colored it with inks, but it didn’t look so good. 

When I did research for this project, I found a London illustrator called David Ryan Robinson. His illustration was in complicated sketches with few but bright colors. My illustration was also in complicated sketches, and there was an obsession with colors for me sometimes. I tried to make the color style in an easy way filling the poster with 5 different kinds of blue. The result was great.





Title i-World | Client Residential College of International Development, NCCU | Description Poster, Oct., 2011 | Method Pencil, Felt Tip Pen, Photoshop, Illustrator | Size 60cm(W)*84cm(H) | Purpose This work was for an activity which tells about different cultures around the world and the development of international situations for NCCU students. This activity wanted to train students for a world view.