Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Shout of Love

This project was made for an activity of Mother’s Day. The client planned to produce three postcards distributed to students for sending home. There were 9 programs in College of Foreign Languages and Literatures, and I separated them into 3 sections: Asia, Middle East, and Europe. In the beginning, I sketched features of 9 countries by traditional clothes or architectures, and then arranged them into 3 heart shapes. Finally, I colored them in Photoshop and added old material. I also created the title of the activity.





Title Shout of Love | Client College of Foreign Languages and Literature, NCCU | Description Postcards and Poster, May, 2011 | Method Pencil, Felt Tip Pen, Photoshop | Size 10.5cm(W)*15cm(H) / 60cm(W)*84cm(H) | Purpose This project was made for an activity of Mother’s Day. The client planned to produce three postcards distributed to students for sending home.