Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Character Design

I created 5 characters for each Language website: Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Turkish, and Russian. I drew them in traditional clothes, and modified these characters not only making them simpler but also more popular to fit the market.




Title Character Design | Client FLCU (Foreign Language Center for University in North Taiwan) | Description Project Characters, Mar., 2009 | Method Pencil, Crayon, Illustrator, Flash | Purpose I created 5 characters for each Language website.