Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Web Design for FLCU (Language-Learning Websites)

In the beginning, I designed three layouts for Turkish Language-Learning website. These layouts were too complicated to be used, and too much material would distract the users from the learning process. In the end, I got rid of the material which was not important and used simple colors in the website. I also created 7 icons which referred to app icons for each learning section. Since there were different elements: articles, videos, sounds, and images, in each learning section, I tried hard to arrange each section in the same style and tried to lead users into learning steps.


Title Language-Learning Web Design | Client FLCU (Foreign Language Center for University in North Taiwan) | Description Web Design from 2009 to 2011 | Method Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver | Size 960dpi(W)X600dpi(H) | Purpose These websites are for self-language-study students.