Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

My Family

This Russian article was about family activities on Sunday. Father liked to read football magazines and went to a football game. Mother cooked and went to the opera. Grandfather was watering flowers and Grandmother was watching TV. Older brother was playing computer games and Younger sister was reading books. They all preferred staying at home. I created these moving images as old family photos with pencil sketches trying to present the narrative as a memory.









Title My Family (Lesson 9 in Russian Language-Learning Website) | Client FLCU (Foreign Language Center for University in North Taiwan) | Description Illustration used in film, Aug., 2010  | Method Pencil, Photoshop, Premiere, Audition | Size NTSC 320dpi(W)X240dpi(H), 1.49min | Purpose To be used in the Russian article of Language-Learning Website.