Yang, Chu-Chun

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am an illustrator by profession and have a wide range of creation in graphic, illustration, web design, and animation. This portfolio is a collection of my critical diary of the MA Sequential Design/Illustration in Uni of Brighton.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Seasons

This Russian article was about four seasons: spring, summer, autumn, and winter. I sketched those images with pencils and then depicted them with inkpens to enrich outlines instead of an inflexible appearance. I filled them with bright colors, and used different colors in each season, such as white in winter, green in spring, blue in summer, yellow in autumn. The result turned out great, and I confirmed this style in the other moving images of Language-Learning websites. 





Title Seasons (Lesson 11 in Russian Language-Learning Website) | Client FLCU (Foreign Language Center for University in North Taiwan) | Description Illustration used in film, Jun., 2011 | Method Pencil, Inkpen, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition | Size NTSC 320dpi(W)X240dpi(H), 1.22 min | Purpose To be used in the Russian article of Language-Learning Website.